Get caught in telling a thrilling story. But whatever you’re planning to write—be it a novel or a non-fiction book—Xlibris can help you tell it like it is with these publishing, marketing, and bookselling specials.
Finishing your manuscript may well be in hand, but now it’s time to take it to another level. And Xlibris can help you do that with this self-publishing special:
Only Until 29 August
Get the essentials to tell your story the way you want to. And Xlibris can help you achieve your publishing goals with these and more:
- An extensive array of supported self-publishing packages. Choose from our black & white and full-colour packages, and get the services you want for your book. Writing for specific audiences? Our specialty publishing packages may have the services you need.
- A variety of book-design templates. You’re in full control your book’s design direction—from choosing the templates to giving the final sign-off.
- A wide variety of book formats. Publish your book in softcover and hardcover formats, or for more discerning readers, leather-bound editions. Targeting an Internet-savvy readership? Cater to their preferences with e-book availability.
- Worldwide online distribution. Make your book accessible to readers and potential buyers around the world through our worldwide online distribution.
Purchase your package by the 29th, and get a 33% discount on the original price.
Buying by instalment? Pay only for the first two—your third payment’s on us!
But wait, there’s another thrilling twist to our publishing deal: a 33% discount on our book review service. A credible review can give you an edge over countless other authors vying for a prominent spot in the literary marketplace. A not-so-rosy review, though, will still help you improve your writing—either way, your book’s the real winner!
Call your Publishing Consultant today on 0800 056 3182 (or +44 20 3014 4095 if calling from outside the UK). You may also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimers: Offer is not valid on the Basic, Poetry Classique, and Sci-Fi publishing packages while the third-instalment-payment-on-us offer cannot be combined with any other offer. All offers are subject to further terms and conditions, and may change without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply.
A good thriller draws in readers with suspense and a creative plot. How can you apply those elements to your marketing campaign? By harnessing all the promotional tools available to you with this special offer:
Only Until 29 August
Promoting your book can be an exciting experience. And depending on your marketing goals for your book, you can choose from our wide range of marketing services:
- Internet-Based Marketing. Accessibility is one of the keys to self-publishing success. If you’re ready, we can help you get your online presence started.
- Audiobook Marketing. Convert your work into an audiobook so busy readers on the go can enjoy listening to your story.
- Online Video Advertising. Who is the person behind the tale? Tell audiences about your writing and your book through your very own author video.
- Hollywood Book-to-Screen. Ever wondered how your book might fare on the big screen or on TV? Test the waters with our Hollywood Book-to-Screen packages.
Make a thrilling entry into the literary marketplace today. Begin by calling your Marketing Consultant on 0800 056 3182 (or +44 20 3014 4095 if calling from outside the UK). You may also send an e-mail to email@example.com to know more about this special deal.
Disclaimer: Offer is not valid on Publishers Weekly Print and Online Bundles, events marketing, and galleries packages. It is subject to further terms and conditions and may change without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply.
Get your readers talking about your book by getting this Xlibris kit at no extra cost when you stock up on book copies:
FREE MARKETING STARTER KIT
on Orders of 100 Books or More
Only Until 29 August
Order 100 copies of your book or more by the 29th, and get postcards, bookmarks, and business cards to give away to prospective readers and potential book buyers at your next author event, book signing, media engagement, and at other literary events. Each postcard and bookmark included in the kit contains essential buying information about your book—a smart, easy, and very handy way to attract the notice and interest of book lovers and buyers.
Call your Book Consultant for more details on 0800 056 3182 (or +44 20 3014 4095 if calling from outside the UK). You may also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: This offer is valid on single purchases of 100 copies or more that are of the same title and format shipped to a single address. It is royalty exclusive and nonreturnable. Shipping charges are not included and will be paid for by the buying party. Offer is subject to further terms and conditions and may change without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply.