The New York Review of Books
Feature your book in the premier literary-intellectual magazine in the English language.
What is The New York Review of Books?
The New York Review of Books is considered the premier literary-intellectual magazine in the English language. Since its inception in 1963 it has been a forum where great intellectual minds meet and discuss world issues. The magazine features self-published authors’ works in every issue. It is also the medium by which publishers announce their most recently published books to the literary world.
Who subscribes to The New York Review of Books?
The New York Review’s current total paid circulation is over 130,000. Titles will reach an audience who not only read reviews of books but also buy them — 4,032,000 collectively at an average of 32 books per year each.
What is included in my listing?
Choose the type of advertisement you would like to run:
- Single Slot Advertisement (40-word description) - £3,199.00
- Double Slot Advertisement (100-word description) - £5,799.00
- Half-Page Advertisement (250-word description) - £13,699.00
Your listing will appear in one of the 20 annual issues of The New York Review of Books. Each listing includes the following:
- Author’s name
- ISBN (paper and/or cloth)
- Number of pages
- Telephone ordering number
- Fax ordering number
- E-mail and/or website address (of your choice)
- Book description (number of words dependent on advertising package of your choice) either provided by you, or professionally written by one of our marketing copywriters
How It Works
- Start your campaign by simply mailing your downloaded Order Form to Xlibris' Marketing Services Department, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800-644-6988 to register your order today.
- Once approved, your print advertisement will appear in the next issue of the New York Review of Books. It's as easy as that.
Just fill out the order form and return it to Xlibris' Marketing Services Department. Our Marketing Consultants are available for free consultation by e-mail at email@example.com or telephone at 0800-644-6988.