Increased publicity possibilities with a targeted and focused approach—these are the secrets to creating the right marketing platform for your book. With your Online Newsmaker package, you can combine the professional resources and marketing expertise of traditional publicity channels with the viral reach of online and social media.
The integration of press release and online radio interview services with social media may help you increase your visibility and let you connect and interact instantly with readers and booklovers from around the world. This publicity campaign package includes:
- A professional publicist who will be assisting you during this six-week publicity campaign in approaching key media outlets about featuring your book and in tracking your news and social media activities.
- A compelling press release written by professional PR writers, optimized for the Web and distributed to at least 1,500 media outlets (magazines, newspapers, radio and TV programs, and online publications) carefully chosen based on their location, focus, and format, among other criteria, to improve your chances of gaining media exposure or interviews.
- The production of a 10- to 15-minute online radio interview recording packaged for distribution to radio and online broadcast websites and syndicated for download sites like iTunes and many others.
- A digital copy of your radio interview recording for viral distribution through your blog, website, e-mail, social media, and other campaigns.
- Social media setup service to help you increase your online visibility, strengthen the reputation of your book, and allow easy searching for you, your book, or your field of expertise through your blog and social media sites like Facebook, MySpace, and microblog sites like Twitter, among others.
PLUS, for just £4,999 you can have a 6-week service extension of the publicist to continue your campaign. Our Marketing Consultants are available for free consultation by e-mail at email@example.com or telephone at 0800-056-3182.